Pork rib roasts (often called rack of pork) are where convenience meets elegance. This basic recipe is quick enough for a mid week meal, or it can be dressed up for a special occasion. Enjoy!
Easy Pork Rib Roast
- 8-rib rack of pork, center cut, chine bone off
- 2 tablespoons sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 4 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Trim rib bones of roast of all extra meat (this is called “frenching”). You can do this yourself or ask the butcher to do it for you. Season roast on all sides with salt, pepper, sage, thyme, and rosemary. Place roast, fat side up, in shallow roasting pan. Roast 20 minutes per pound, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Let it rest 10 minutes, cut between rib bones, serve and feast!