Whether you’re looking for a celebratory meal or a quick weeknight dinner, you can always count on one of our favorite cuts: pork loin roast. This meal doesn’t have to be intimidating and can be as easy as a few steps.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- If loin is tied, leave string in place for cooking and season
- Roast for approximately 20 minutes per pound until the internal temperature reads 145 degrees (don’t be hard on yourself if it’s not perfect!)
- Remove from oven and let it rest for five minutes to allow heat and juices to distribute
- Remove string, slice and devour!
Want to take your pork loin roast to the next level? Oh boy, do we have recipes for you! Check out a few of our favorites:
- Herb-Crusted Pork Roast (10 minutes prep)
- Garlic Herbed Pork Loin with Mushroom Wine Sauce (10 minutes prep)
- Simply Saucy Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin (20 minutes prep)
- Pork Roast with Sweet Potatoes, Pears and Rosemary (15 minutes prep time)
- Cuban Glazed Pork Loin (15 minutes prep time)