A TQA Advisor is an individual who has been certified by the National Pork Board during a daylong TQA Advisor Training.
TQA handler certification can be accomplished through either face-to-face training with a TQA Advisor, or by requesting an Advisor to grant access to an online course and exam:
- Contact a certified advisor
- Arrange a face-to-face training OR request access to train online
- Any Handler who previously completed online recertification will be required to attend a face-to-face training session in order to become recertified.
If you opt for online training::
- For handlers who are new to TQA, be prepared to provide the advisor with name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address and business information
- For handlers who are renewing or have expired certification, be prepared to provide the advisor with a current email address. Providing your certificate number is also very helpful
- When the advisor processes your request to train online, an email will be sent with instructions to proceed
- Complete online training within 30 days of receiving email with access to train instructions
Use the locator feature below or call the Pork Checkoff Service Center at (800) 456-7675 to find out who is available in your area.