A TQA Advisor is an individual who has been certified by the National Pork Board during a daylong TQA Advisor Training.
A candidate seeking TQA Handler certification must attend a two hour TQA Training session, conducted only by a Certified TQA Advisor.
- New candidates and Handlers (whose certification have expired) must attend a face-to-face training in order to become certified.
- Any Handler who previously completed a face-to-face recertification has the option to certify online on their next certification cycle, provided their certification has not expired.
- Any Handler who previously completed online recertification will be required to attend a face-to-face training session in order to become recertified.
If eligible to recertify through an online course/exam:
- Contact a certified advisor before current certification expires
- Provide the advisor with an email address for the purpose of sending online training instructions
- Complete online training within 30 days of receiving access to train
Use the locator feature below or call the Pork Checkoff Service Center at (800) 456-7675 to find out who is available in your area.