June 7-9, 2017 | Iowa State Fairgrounds | Des Moines, Iowa
Pork Checkoff Hospitality Tent
- North side of the Varied Industries Building
- Breakfast and snacks served daily, while supplies last
- Live morning radio program including markets, weather and interviews with industry leaders
- Business luncheons Wednesday and Thursday featuring speakers Elwynn Taylor and Steve Meyer providing economic and weather updates
- Variety meat sampling of flavors from around the world on Wednesday at 3:30 p.m.
Pork Checkoff Tradeshow Booth
- Varied Industries Building, Booth #122
- Learn about new Checkoff resources
- Have your questions about certifications or other Checkoff programs answered
- Learn how you can better incorporate We Care into your farm
- Get the latest information on compliance with the new Antibiotics rules
- Varied Industries Building, Room C
- Wednesday and Thursday 9:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Full schedule
World Pork Expo Junior National Activities
- Adult PQA Plus certification — Monday, June 5, 2 – 3:30 p.m., Cattle Barn
- Youth for Quality of Animals (YQCA) — Monday, June 5, 4 – 5:30 p.m., Cattle Barn Sales Arena
- Pork Checkoff will provide dinner to exhibitors Tuesday in the Cattle Barn
- Pork Checkoff will provide lunch to exhibitors Thursday and Friday in the Cattle Barn
- National Junior Swine Association
- Team Purebred
For more information about Pork Checkoff-sponsored events and activities at World Pork Expo, call the Pork Checkoff Service Center at (800) 456-7675. For information about other World Pork Expo activities, visit www.worldpork.org.