Preparing for a PQA Plus site assessment
- Use the locator feature below or call the Pork Checkoff Service Center at (800) 456-7675 to find out who is available in your area.
- Contact your PQA Plus Advisor to schedule a PQA Plus site assessment.
- Prior to meeting with your PQA Plus Advisor, you can review the PQA Plus educational program either by accessing it on-line at www.pork.org or by using printed books supplied by the National Pork Board.
- PQA Plus Terms and Conditions are found at the bottom of the Assessment Form. These should be reviewed prior to meeting with your Advisor and accepted prior to the end of the assessment process.
- To prepare for the site assessment, your PQA Plus Advisor should confirm the biosecurity protocols for your site. They also may ask for the current animal inventory by phase of production and housing type and a site map of the facilities.
- Records may be kept on each individual site, at a central location or in some combination of the two. Locate the records the PQA Plus Advisor will need to review during the site assessment
Remember: Use the locator feature below or call the Pork Checkoff Service Center at (800) 456-7675 to find out who is available in your area to perform a Site Assessment.