- Youth: Enrolled in school, typically FFA/4H projects and show pigs.
- Small Scale Owner/Operator: Part-time farmer, works off farm, may have other farm enterprises or crops, resposible for all tasks.
- Owner/Operator: Fulltime farmer, livestock and crops main enterprise, may have a few employees.
- Stockperson: Works directly with pigs, alone or in team, generalist or specific tasks/phase.
- Production Manager: Manages daily activities at production site(s), manages one or more stockpersons.
- Business Manager: Directs production operations and production manager(s), responsible for financial and business management.
- Niche: Produces identity preserved product, involved in multiple downstream segments of supply chain (processing, distribution, marketing/retail), simple to complex business, responsible for production and business management.
1 Available as part of a Manager Series CD/DVD set ordered as a single unit.
2 Available as part of a Production Series CD/DVD set ordered as a single unit.